Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the newest member of the family SAMANTHA

so my brother from another mother bruno just got a new pup and german shepard pup might i add and that thing is pretty freaking cute. here name is Sam short Samantha and yea shes goin to meet big bernie and bianca very soon (bianca is my female dog)







this is my friend joe after a very fun night in studio he was showing the ladies what hes got and ladies you are seeing these exclusive photos of joe on monstahz fo' lyfe FIRST......holla






I guess this shows apperture as i was tryin to focus completely on one of the greatest cereals every made in the world....CAPTAIN CRUNCH.....and if you were asking yourself "whose DSL's are those?"......take a guess.......well you guessed correctly! its my brother STEPHO PEREZ


No comments: