Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DOG PATCHES

so my dogs are staying with me in dc this week and i realized that they didnt have any tags on on their collars soooo i decided to make them some out of canvas and just drew with paint markers on them.......they came out awesome and now my dogs look even more bad ass. you cant get these anywhere but HURRR let me make your pet one 5 BUCKS your dog will be tight just look at these pics

on the back of each patch says "MY NAME IS...(BLANK)...CALL (BLANK)"


this one is bernie's the monster cause bernie destroys shit....like the lcd screen to my dslr camera....anyone know how much that costs to repair 


this one belongs to bianca cause shes always tryin to kiss you


and the big bad wolf belongs to sam dog cause shes the protector AND she kinda looks like him ha


here are the pics of the dogs sporting them:










No comments: